Bloomsday 2022 will return to the streets of Spokane as an in-person race!
Additionally, a virtual race option is available for participants.
Registration is open!
*** Registration for Bloomsday is only available online ***
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION AND PUBLIC HEALTH INFORMATION
Bloomsday will return to the streets of Spokane in 2022 for the traditional in-person race! We can't wait to welcome you back to the famed Bloomsday course for our annual spring tradition. Finishers of the in-person race will earn the super-secret Bloomsday 2022 finisher shirt!
For those who prefer remote participation, registrants can choose the Virtual Bloomsday option instead of the in-person race. Virtual Bloomsday participants will complete their own 7.46-mile trek on any course they choose, from any location around the world. Finishers of the virtual race will receive their Virtual Bloomsday finisher shirt (also super-secret!) by mail.
||Sunday, May 1, 2022 (in-person race held in Spokane, WA)
Thursday, April 28 - Sunday, May 8, 2022 (virtual race option)
||12 km (7.46 miles)
|Bloomsday In-Person Race Registration Dates
|January 1 - March 19, 2022 (includes personalized race bib†)
|March 20 - April 28, 2022 (includes non-personalized race bib†)
|April 29 - April 30, 2022 (includes non-personalized race bib†)
|† Race bibs for the in-person race must be picked up on Friday, April 29
or Saturday, April 30 at the Spokane Convention Center.
|Virtual Bloomsday Race Registration Dates
|January 1 - March 19, 2022 (includes personalized race bib)
||$28.00 + shipping*
|March 20 - May 8, 2022 (includes non-personalized race bib)
||$35.00 + shipping*
|* Shipping & handling fee: $9.99 U.S. addresses, $19.99 International addresses
|All registration & shipping fees are non-refundable.
|Important for Virtual Bloomsday registrants: You must register by March 19 for guaranteed U.S. delivery of your Virtual Bloomsday race bib before the start date of April 28. (Note: International registrants will receive their race bib with their finisher shirt, after the virtual race.) Additionally, in order to receive your Virtual Bloomsday finisher shirt, you must complete your 7.46-mile run/walk/race and report your finish time at www.bloomsdayrun.org between Thursday, April 28 and Sunday, May 8, 2022.
- Participants of the Bloomsday 12k race (in-person) will be required to follow all state and local health guidelines in place during Bloomsday weekend (April 29 – May 1, 2022). This also includes all policies and guidelines of the Spokane Convention Center where runners/walkers will pick-up their bib numbers. Current orders and policies now in place for Washington State events require proof of vaccines or a negative FDA-approved COVID-19 test within 72 hours, and use of a mask (mask not required during the running or walking of the race).
- At this time, all Bloomsday 12k race (in-person) participants will be required to pick-up their bib number (the race number worn on your chest) at the Spokane Convention Center on Friday, April 29 or Saturday, April 30, 2022. Bib number pick-up on Sunday, May 1 is ONLY available for out-of-town guests. Bloomsday bib numbers are non-transferrable.
- The Bloomsday entry fee is non-refundable and there will be no refunds for entrants who choose not to participate or choose not to comply with State of Washington or Spokane Convention Center COVID-19 policies, requirements, orders, and/or guidelines.
- Custom race bibs printed with your name are available for entrants who register by March 19, 2022.
- Bib pick-up and race day procedures will be communicated in March/April.
Important: When registering, please be sure to use your MAILING ADDRESS.
International Entrants: Any souvenir items purchased will incur an additional $10 shipping fee per entry (not per item). These fees only apply to mailing addresses outside of the United States.
Need to verify if you are registered or look up your bib number?
Use the online registration search tool
to see if you are registered. You can also search for friends or family if you know their information AND they registered online.Need to update your mailing address after registering?
Please reply to your email receipt to let us know your new address, or use this contact form
to provide your name, old address, and new address.Need to view your individual registrations? Log in to your Bloomsday account
and click "Order History" to view your individual registrations.