Water stations are located periodically along the course. The 1st water aid station is at Greenwood Cemetery, the 2nd at Spokane Falls Community College, 3rd is at the top of Pettet (Doomsday) hill. The 4th is on Broadway & Nettleton. The 5th will be located past the finish line, before the T-shirt distribution areas.
- Government Way at the Greenwood Memorial Cemetery -Approx mile 2. Sponsored by Life Services.
- SFCC Lodge on Ft. George Wright Blvd.-Approx Mile 4. Sponsored by The Rock Church.
- Top of Doomsday Hill – Approx Mile 5 – Sponsored by Premera Blue Cross
- Located on Broadway by the Broadway Market- Approx Mile 6.5 Sponsored by the Spokane Fire Department.
- Across Monroe street bridge on Spokane Falls Blvd. -Post race water – Sponsored by CHAS healthcare.