Just like in 2020, Bloomsday 2021 (aka Bloomsday Worldwide) will be a virtual race. Here is how the race will work and the things you need to know to earn your 2021 finisher shirt:
- Sign up for Bloomsday by clicking on the “Register Now” button below. Very important: when registering for Bloomsday, please provide your MAILING address. Your race number, coupons, and finisher shirt will be mailed to the address you provide. If you provide an inaccurate mailing address you will not receive your Bloomsday items.
- When you register for Bloomsday, you will receive an email receipt containing your bib number. This number is important for reporting your finish time in the Bloomsday Results Portal. If you would like to look up your bib number, you may do so here.
- Between the race dates of Friday, April 30 and Sunday, May 9, you will run, walk or race any 7.46 mile course of your choosing. Your course/route can be anywhere in the world.
- Record the time it took to run/walk/race this 7.46 mile distance.
- Submit your finish time in the Results Portal. The Results Portal will be open and accept finish times beginning April 30 through May 10--which has now been extended for a limited time!
- Your Washington Trust Bank Finisher Shirt packet will then arrive in early June with your official 2021 finisher shirt.
Sorry, registration for Bloomsday is now closed!