Because of additional security restrictions at this year’s Bloomsday Run, participants will not be allowed to wear backpacks. This includes “string-style” backpacks. Additional information:
- The restriction applies to hydration systems as well (e.g. Camelpack). There is plenty of water on the Bloomsday course.
- If necessary, participants may wear a small fanny pack to carry keys, cash, ID, etc. These will be subject to inspection.
- Those pushing strollers may bring a bag or pack to carry what they need (diapers, snacks, etc.) to take care of their children during Bloomsday.
- Corporate Cup participants should check with their team captain for special instructions relating to this division.
- Volunteers can bring what they need to their work stations, but volunteers must be wearing their volunteer race crew shirts and/or have appropriate credentials.
- Spectators are also asked not to bring backpacks or coolers to the course.
- No bags may be left unattended at any time.