Corporate Cup Entry and Eligibility Information
The 2019 Bloomsday Corporate Cup is sponsored
by Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists:
Registration is now closed for 2019!
- The entry fee is $500.00 per team which includes the $22 per person Bloomsday entry fee.
- Each team is limited to five members, with a minimum of three in order for the team to score.
- Employees of corporations, partnerships, proprietorships and governmental units may enter; one company may have as many teams as it desires.
- Each team member must be 18 years or older and be employed by the company for at least 30 hours per week (subject to verification).
- Elite seeded runners are not eligible to compete on a Corporate Cup team.
- Changes (additions, substitutions, etc.) may be made to the team at no charge through Friday, March 22, 2019. After March 22, changes or substitutions may be made for $25.00 by contacting Sarah Ranson, or at Corporate Cup registration on Bloomsday weekend.
- The field is limited to 325 teams.
- One Team Member must be designated as the Team Captain; this is the person who begins the registration process. Team Captains may register their team members if they have all required information (name, address, email, phone, date of birth, age, and Corporate Cup tech T-shirt size). Otherwise, Team Captains must have email addresses for team members in order to send email invitations instructing them to register online for the team. Team Captains are responsible for ensuring each team member is registered on time.
- When registering, please have your debit or credit card handy. Payment by check is no longer an option.